Friday, November 16, 2012

Shopping with kids? I don't think so.....Hannaford to go two thumbs up

If you have kids then you know that going food shopping while lugging them around is stressful for everyone. Would you pay 5$ to not have to do this??? I DO! Hannaford to go is AMAZING. I can't tell you how much time and stress this saves me. I go online for about 20 min. I make my list. Choose a pick up time. The husband drives thru on his way home from work he rings a bell and out they march with all my bags.....AMAZING. As a mom of 3 little ones this is invaluable to me. Not only is it easy but also helps me to stay within budget. Shop the deals, and I am not tempted to buy processed nasty horrible food. I buy whats on my list...the end. I am in love. If only life as a Mama could always be this easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment