Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Kids- cheap entertainment

I realized that my "deprived" children did not own a Mr. Potato head....SO I decided to make the poor Maine mama version of this necessary kids toy. It was very simple and has been a huge hit in my household. I had all the items in my house so for us this was a free project.

What you will need:
White paper
sharpie
laminating machine
laminating sheets
small magnets
hot glue gun

I drew different eyes, noses, and mouths on the white paper with the sharpie marker. I cute them out. Put them in the laminating sheets and ran them through my laminating machine. I then hot glued magnets on them. I drew a head on white paper (one for each kiddo) and put all items on the fridge. The kids love to make a face that explains how they are feeling every afternoon.







No comments:

Post a Comment