Monday, November 19, 2012

Kids: Stinky pee from poor aim


So with twin 3 year old boys,who are now potty trained, I have quickly learned that they can't am worth anything. I realized also that I cannot only clean the bathroom once a week or I end up with the worse smelling bathroom in the entire universe. Smells something like port-a-potty meets something even nastier. It's awful. Every time I would clean the bathroom it wouldn't smell fresh like I just cleaned. It still smelled awful. Well after a year of dealing with this I finally figured it out folks!
You only need 2 simple ingredients....Baking soda an a spray bottle of vinegar.
 
Disclaimer: I have no idea if this will eat away at your floor. I do not know if it will work on every surface. All I know is I have linoleum floors and this is the first thing that works....it even does better then bleach.
 
Ok with that being said this is what I do. I sprinkle the baking soda all over the area around the toilet. Then I take the spray bottle and spray vinegar around on the soda....Making sure it is nice and saturated. I then leave it alone for 20 min to an hour. And clean up the soda then mob the floor and voila.
NO NASTY BOY PEE SMELLING BATHROOM!!!!
This is the yellow nastiness that soaks into the mixture. AMAZING. Let me know if you have any other tricks of the trade or how this works for you!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment