Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Teaching kids to love good food: HOMEMADE GRANOLA BARS

I have to say I was a bit intimidated by these at first. But my interest for creating non processed food in our home with Lesa packaging had me too intrigued not to try it. I have to say it's super easy and EVERYONE  LOVES them. Once I made the first batch by a recipe I then started coming up with my own concoction and now I would now call myself an expert. I made a ton this weekend and put them in ziplock bags and threw them in the freezer.....YUMMO. You have to try these....and get creative....let me know what concoctions you come up with!

My favorite so far was the pumpkin granola bars....I was inspired by this site. If you are a recipe type person then here you go....I am more of a look at a recipe and fly by the seat of my pants no measuring kinda girl so therefore I have no exact measurements for you but this page has a bunch of recipes for you...ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment